Best 20 Retirement Wishes For a Coworker Who’s Retiring
Some see it as a release, others are sad to go. One thing is certain: retiring is a true milestone in a working person’s life, so when a colleague is retiring you might want to share one of theses retirement wishes for a coworker.
Whether they were looking forward to it or their retirement will take them away from an environment they used to love, retiring coworkers should always be reminded of the positive things they contributed to their workplace. These wishes will definitely help you do so.
- You were a good team player, a hard worker, and an exemplary leader. Happy retirement.
- Life out there holds much more for you. Don’t be afraid to explore it to the fullest. Congratulations on your retirement.
- We will miss you dearly, dear colleague. Best wishes on your retirement.
- The end of your career is only the beginning of better opportunities. Explore them with boldness. Best wishes and have a fun-filled retirement.
- You will be best remembered as a great motivator, the one who brings out the best in others. Happy wishes as you retire.
- The thought of seeing you each day encourages me to be at work, especially the days I feel like not coming. I will miss you greatly. Happy retirement.
- It’s time for you to unwind after these years of hard work. Enjoy the life ahead.
- You will be missed so much. I hope you enjoy every day of your retirement. My best wishes to you on your well-earned life as a retiree.
- All your decades of hard work has finally come to an end! And it’s now time for you to reap the fruits of your hard work. Happy retirement.
- I wish you a stress-free and happy retirement. We’re really going to miss your presence at work.
- As you go on your retirement, know that I appreciate all the valuable things you taught me. You were more than just a colleague; you’re were my mentor. I’m going to miss your coaching, advice, and most of all your company. Good luck, and have a wonderful retirement.
- You are one of those rare colleagues who know how to bring the best in others. Working with you always brought the best in me, and I want to thank you for that. Farewell my friend and colleague as you venture on this new and exciting journey. Happy retirement.
- I know it’s kind of sad to leave this work environment – and it’s definitely sad for us who see you go – but I am already guessing that an extra trip around and an occasional morning cocktail are not reasons to get depressed about. Happy retirement, you traveler!
- You are an inspirational co-worker and friend, and I will miss your presence greatly as you venture on this new chapter of your life. I wish you a successful and happy retirement.
- Wishing a very special colleague nothing but a happy and peaceful retirement. May your wishes and dreams come true.
- I couldn’t have asked for a better co-worker than you, which is why I’ll certainly miss you. But as you leave, know that you have been an inspiration to a lot of people in this company, including myself. I wish you a wonderful retirement.
- As your professional career comes to an end, do know that your instrumental contribution towards the growth of this business will be sorely missed. I wish you a fun-filled and relaxing retirement. You deserve it.
- You’re one of the most dedicated and hardworking colleagues that I’ve ever worked with. It’s now time to relax and enjoy all there’s to enjoy in life. Congratulations on your retirement.
- As you retire gracefully, you leave us with mixed emotions. The office will never be the same without you here. May the next chapter of your life be even more successful than the previous chapter. Congratulations on your retirement. I will miss you.
You may also like:
175 Inspiring Happy Retirement Wishes